Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 26 March 2016

Animax Carnival Malaysia 2016 - Day 1



imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

After knowing a group of totally awesome and kawaii foxes, I was even more motivated than ever to attend ACG events! And here we are together at Animax Carnival Malaysia 2016!

My mom fetched me and Alice (Arisu) to Sunway Pyramid for the event and we met up with the foxes of La Petite Fox Cafe shortly after! We took a lot of wefies together and got our pictures taken too!

From left to right: Angel, Sora, Chii, Keito, Arisu

From left to right: Miyu, RinAngelSoraChiiArisu

From left to right: MiyuRinAngelSoraKeitoChiiArisu

If you looked closely, you can tell that we were positioned by the colour of our hair!

Head butler and head maid of La Petite Fox Cafe 2015!


I also met some old friends and made new friends too!









To everyone I've met today:

Transparent 

It was really nice to have met so many new faces! I tried really hard to collect everyone's IG, but the reception there was super poor and I couldn't manage to load the app! I'm so sorry that I couldn't manage to find half of the people I met during the event!!!

Before heading over to have Lunch,  was once agian kidnapped by Yin Swee Lee for a photography session! (The same thing happened during Bon Odori 2015). Then we had Nick, Dray and Shou joining in with us for lunch!


On the way back to the photography area~


Chilling at the photography area~


And to end the day, dinner at McDonald's! After dinner, we fetched Aaron, a new friend all the way back to his house~ Then, Ru dropped ma and Alice home and that's how the day ended!



imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Pictures from Photographers

















PS: Still waiting for the video taken by Falcon Lim Kah Aik!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

                   

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop