Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 10 October 2015

Event: Blue Cat at KLPF 2015 - Day 2

This is my first year going to Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival! I've been hired by Sony to model for them at their booth. It was a very exciting process of planning the themes together with Darren Tan. We worked up with a couple of ideas and even backups! One thing led to another, and I'm a cat for Day 2 (My first day) at KLPF 2015!

I met the very cute Miko Wong and the very pretty Leng Sean there. They were also modelling for Sony. Well, I spent the whole day there, being a cat and all. I got to hold on to some really cool cameras and met a bunch of new people there. But the best part was, undoubtedly, seeing familiar faces!































































































































No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop