Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 27 September 2015

Photo Shoot:Bunny Cora for Beginner Photography Workshop

Here I am at another workshop at STUDIO ZALOON! This workshop is hosted by John Shum, whom invited me to model for them. Since it's International Rabbit Day, my Decora look was heavily inspired by bunnies and all its cuteness! As usual, I couldn't mange to find, yet alone download, all the photos from every single participant who attended the workshop. So here are the ones that I could find!

I really like how some of the photos can be arranged into a story line (The photos from Kia Seng). And Uncle K wasn't shy to share all the photos he took with me! He edited a few pieces, but still, he posted the originals too. Big fat thanks to everyone!



One of my favourite shots from the workshop!





"Tell me I'm cute!"
"No.."
"..."



Playing with colours! Kia Seng's fave colour is purple, so purple takes a larger spot here!


 







She's one of the models from Sony Alpha Day and she's working at Studio Zaloon too~
















Thanks for checking in on this blog post, till the next time, bye!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop