Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 October 2015

Photo Shoot:Red Killer Rabbit

I was really excited about this shoot because unlike my other shoots, I'm the organizer for this one! It's my first time organizing a shoot and I'm glad to say that it went really well! I got to meet up with photographers who I've met in previous photoshoots before and also meet new faces as well! Most photoshoots would have one session. But for mine, I initially set up 2 sessions, one in the morning and the other in the evening. In the end, I opened up another session in the afternoon for 2 other photographers.




               



               

               


               

               


               



               

















          










          







































































































Behind The Scenes




It was a really fun and pretty tiring day of shooting. I'd say things went smoothly for this event and I can't wait to organize another shooting event!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop