Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 October 2015

Photo Shoot: Two Face - Heaven and Hell with Kingsten Suz Ken



Here's another shooting with the ever friendly Kingsten! We wanted to do something creepy for Halloween so we got together and got this. The initial idea was black and white, but obviously, we changed it to dark and something a bit more normal. 

It was a nice shoot in One City with a few events to remember. I fell on my knees because I wasn't looking where I was going (Kingsten had a heart attack then) but it was no biggie~ One of the straps on the shoe broke, so I temporarily repaired it with a bracelet. I painted a quarter of my hair black. And we had lunch together at Tokyo Kitchen!

                    

                    

                    

                    

                    


                    


That's a wrap!
Now here comes the extras!


Thanks for checking out my blog!
Bye!

No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop