Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 13 September 2015

Photo Shoot:Sailor with Del Ortega, Ken Lim Ken Lim and Christal Chinghong Yeap

The day before the shoot, I met with Philip, the man who invited me to this shoot, at Class One Studio. We walked over to Cipta Pola where Betty, the shop keeper, put the outfits together for the shoot.

At dawn, Ru and I travelled to Port Dickson to meet up with the guys and girls for today's shoot. I thought I might turn up late, so I was advised to do my own makeup. We had more time than we expected when we reached. So in the end, the makeup artist, Christal did my makeup.

I was the first model to got ready to Andy (Del Ortega),  Ken, Ru and I, set out to find the beach first. We decided to go to the beach where most people wouldn't go to. It's not illegal, it's just challenging to get there. We took an unexpected hike on the mountain to get to the beach. True enough, there weren't a lot of people there. So we shot the sailor theme there, followed by the Dark Angel theme.








No comments:

Ze's Lens Shop